Sunday, May 16, 2010

im GOING back to college!!!! in.. wait~ im counting the days 1 2 oh! 2 days more!!!!! but i dont feel wanna go back~ :'( i just want a long break... the fun just started and im goin back so soon...
stop about college dont have the mood to talk about it... so liking what im doing now.. which is gym gym and GYM!!! oh and outing to0 hahax...

im kinda happie for the past few days... just a simple care make me smile..
is after a week i didn't see my sis and daddy.. i miss them both! i miss my moron brother to0! to bad he wont say he miss me he busy crack hes head [busy getting old] hahax.. i met daddy last Thursday was fooling around with him telling him i will be seeing him next week.. well the purpose is making him miss me more XD hahax.. tap him on shoulder when i saw him aww~~ he lo0k tired... pity him must be missing me so much till he look so tired.. hahax joking~ hug you daddy =) Thursday was great but after gym daddy making me shake my head and speechless.. i wonder why he suddenly so blur.. hahax... nevermind daddy ffk me with valid reason =) hurm Friday was another great day had 1 RPM class with daddy was ... PAIN? but it was nice... after class chat with daddy making him make hes chicky smile aww... XD
Saturday!!! finally i met my sis! miss you sis! im so sorry i din bring the thing i bought for you... I'm "big head prawn"~(direct translated from Cantonese) hahax.. is good i make u laugh today u laugh like so po hahax.. making me whack u to stop it! hahax... that all about the update yea i know kinda boring huh??? but im happie so?be it =P

No comments: