Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SEMBREAK? over....
lets recall what happen during sembreak...
i practically change my life since last 2 months i think...
compare to the last year me... it was like class bed eat poo pee [repeat that over and over again]
but dis year...
well last sembreak i spend most of my time at the gym...
my routine
MONDAY : RPM (sometimes)
TUESDAY: Body pump , cycling and RPM
WEDNESDAY:RPM(sometimes)
THURSDAY: RPM and Body pump
FRIDAY: RPM
SATURDAY: STEP and CYCLING(sometimes)
SUNDAY:Body Combat and Body pump
all this routine making my body aching i mean my back but the pain kinda disappear once i at gym after those classes it came back! ouch ... [NOTE: when u see me dont hit my back i seriously whack ur head off]


one of my National service friend asked me CANT u just take a break from gym???
well i could take a break by currently i kinda having a financial issue... only gym is my entertainment look at it... i just pay for the parking maximum RM4 i sweat i burn [i kinda save alot there rather then goin out to shop...] i really need to save i seriously need the stuff my cardio watch POLAR crap dat cost alot for me as a student RM400 my cardio glove RM60 some new outfit and NEW training shoe since im at gym practically everyday my shoe kinda SOAKING wet it smell i need atleast 2 pair so i can let say wash it or let it under the sun to kill the SMELL< ----[ dats for gym] [the thing i want]----> instant fujifilm camera adidas stan smith mid is alot saving i need... sobs...

planning
  • cutting down having dinner outside
  • eat b4 class [college] --- mum buy me food i dont need use my own M.O.N.E.Y ---
  • eat more at TBR other then cafe which i usually go...
  • a NONO to shoping...

No comments: