Thursday, May 13, 2010

H.O.N.G K.O.N.G!

hey hey PEEPS!!! im back... =)
just a quicky updated....


last week i had a great week! went to HONG KONG! yeah! it is a tiring trip... the 4hours flight make me so miserable.. i cant seat that long was pulling my hair wishing it to reach ASAP!!!! it sooo boring! cant sleep hardly walk here and there which is freaking bored for me!!! okok enuff all the braging~ hong kong was nice! spend 4 days there.. and i spend alot hahax the price in HK is cheaper than malaysia! mum bought me new gym bag whoa! i save RM80 for that bag! is way cheaper and mum bought me SIDI MTB cycling shoe i bought low end sidi shoe well.. i dont mind or really care~ im not a heavy user after all minimum 5 RPM class per week so well no big deal~OHHH!!!! Disneyland was GREAT it is superb big!!! is like 2 and half bigger than my college yeah~ u guy imagine walk the whole place for the whole day end of the day my leg is so breaking into two! hahax.. but well overall the trip was nice!
thanks DAD and MUM! XD




post 2 things that i manage find on the net~ lazy snap pic and upload it lolx.. sorry for that =D
SIDI MTB cycling shoe (TORK)






Nike Dominator Hybrid bag

determind to save up some cash to buy new gadget and stuff for gym!!!!

i want a polar watch and new cardio glove and new knee guard...

oh! and i got my eyes on this instant fujifilm camera it is so co0l!



No comments: