Friday, March 19, 2010

sick sick sick yet keep pushing myself like no ro0m to breath...
last"early in the morning was so suffer i use the whole box of tissue and i vomit like twice the third vomit nothing came out just phlegm.. seriously i get worse after the "over heated" myself on Tuesday should have know myself im already sick yet i don bother bout it so i deserve to suffer like that is all my own fault to be slightly down i felt like nobody care at 1st but well yea later that day i noe my best fren jeff care my bro my fren mich eves melvin my cousin elia.. thx =) and peeps you noe wat last night i totally gave up on my assignment after the 2nd or 3rd vomit.. is like 6.30AM seriously by that time i din go to bed im sure will faint sleep like for 2 hours seriously i not so proud of it i nvr gave up my assignment i been thru 3days without sleeping one night is just ntg but well myb i just cant bear the suffer..

when to college than had lunch with the gang at KFC just had whiped potato for breakfast lunch and dinner.. din had dinner coz i was at the gym.. my bro told me im stupid sick yet still goin gym yeayea i noe bro im stupid.. lolx..and sorry breaking promise about seeing a doctor after gym aih.. sorry promise you later noon i go see one aites=) oh yeah! btw forgot after gym had supper with michelle eves, melvin and andrew =) by 12 back home ..


***btw me n mich had a slient RPM today we like watching how it felt if the rpm like a dead class seriously it is boring!!!!!! even not me n her shout AKA screaming theres still other who will do it! there was a guy screaming graon like hes having S** or he TFK so what f*ck as long u having fun n let out ur stress is ok with me.. stop complaning like old woman!
psss~~! seriously i don give a damn nomore.. either you stay or u leave..


the end

No comments: