Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday grey???
i so hate morning lecture attend it for an attendance wasted sleeping time because lecture will be on only maximum less than an hour dont you think is kinda waste of energy time and my sleeping time? even practical attend it for some Q and A than im out of it last lecture well better be out of it basically "nap" through out the lecture yea i noe whats in your mine "HOPELESS" me? =P

MONDAY

  • overslept late for lecture
  • seat at lecture hall just touch up my floor plan within less then 30minute just realise lecture finish == whats the point i rush my way to college? aih...
  • seat at lecture hall talk with friends waiting practical class at 12
  • attend practical basically doing nothing other than Q and A
  • when for lunch with friends had fried yong taufu again aih my throat =(
  • after lunch went to friend house nap there for 1hour+
  • 5pm went for tea with friends
  • 6.30pm to gym damn the happpiest place for me to be!
  • Got a lil kitty doll from someone =)
  • 9pm back home......

basically that was my day...

===================================================

personal

  • i just stop my knee medication felt WEIRD...

sometimes it felt like something cutting in between

i just ignore it hoping it wouldnt get worse since well .... read my previous post~ if wanna noe..

going be back on medication tomorrow...

  • i felt like im departing from it i felt lil hurt i noe is weird that im departing from it but im

hurt? yes it is hurt just have to bear it... be tough!

-end-

No comments: