Saturday, March 20, 2010

stab wound and wounded.. hurt pain and sick
current feeling now really like crap all i can say is really bad bad extremely bad week for me..
just wouldnt want to elobarate on it much just rough outline basically only my closest Friend noe about it..
  • my car window CRACK half.
  • on Wednesday while driving home it seems like every single ladies driver like wanna bang my car 1st was at metroview a lady drive reverse without lo0king at all and 2nd lady drive with perdana suddenly swing her car to my lane out of suden wat the hell happen???
  • Wednesday Night i stay up all night doing assignment which at the end rejected, rejected is not the worst part is the process while doing assignment vomiting coughing flu and my throat are killing me well is because my body to hot previous day which causing my already "sore" throat get worse and the cough came along to0 ==
  • since previous day was a SLEEPLESS night + sick night i forcing myself go to college felt the whole body like just wanna drop and cry coz beside being weak on that day well i know something-just secret be it self- what i know is hurt just like sharp thing just stab into the part which is invisible from outer part (heart) what i know i numb i donnoe what i feel now i really dont just keep pushing myself even im sick. i went gym do RPM and body pump felt my head like being bang slightly pain and dizzy half way RPM just be tough just hold on... finish RPM still think should or can i continue with body head feel like crap cant even see clear sometimes at the end i went for body pump din do much coz the whole body kinda hurt best part the whole thing was supper time had supper with mich melvin and andrew took my mind off for awhile =)
  • Friday was another crap day with the passport department i was at there like working hours == from 9-5pm mum drove me there i just couldnt drive that time..still sleepy becoz of cough mixture and coughing like shit while Q-ing felt like wanna fall 1 hour of Q-ing ya tink? but i bear it thru! with 4 hours sleep i manage get myself thru the day of 8 hours waiting and GYM! today RPM was well fo0ling around me ,mich n kelvin lolx totally nut case we were like turning each other gear shouting singing RPM combat lolx.. cycling while doin combat punch lolx.. that was the time i forget everyting is true happie tings dont last long all the reality just snap back into me find my friend for YC just talk im happie i have my bestest best friend support me holding me thru...

i rather get skinned knee than a wounded heart because skinned knee is bearable than wounded heart atleast you could see it get better each day...

- every wound is pain and hurt but atleast you know theres is medicine for it but wounded heart theres no medicine just time replacing the medicine-

told a friend of mine: im just numb right now i donnoe who i am i donoe what im tinking i just need time and thx for support me.

No comments: