Saturday, May 16, 2009

Haagen- dazs

wuuhhuu..today went klcc with mum n cousins
got member sale leh!!!!!
and and and and..........
HaaGen-dazs festive!
kekex..
for me la~~~~
bought alot of haagen dazs!
buy 2 free 1!!!!!!
ice-cream!!!!!!!!
yummy!!!kekex..
damn..
is been century since i have haagen-dazs!!!
waaa...
then mama seem like don care wat i take from the supermarket rack...
usually she will nag me..
huh???still wan buy dis??at home stilll got...
but today...
my mama was so gud..at 1st she just take 3 haagen dazs..
then i told mama..
huh??3 only... y donwanna take sumore since buy 2 free 1
then i like abit sad walk thru japanese junk fo0d rack..
just grab anything dat century long i dis have my hands on it into the basket..
mama was co0l with it..
then she walk back to the haagen-dazs place..
call me out wat flavour u wan...
i was like huh??u wanna exchange with the current flavour???
then she say..no..
i was like oh!
ok..
i wan dis n dis n dis...
keke..
so0 happie! but yet not happie enuff...
still waiting dad buying me my converse bag^^
-here are ALL my stuff! - cheap!
thx mama

- rondom pics of me^^ -

-the end-

1 comment:

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

wow...HAAGEN-DAZS....i want!!!!!hohoho~~~~