Tuesday, May 26, 2009

25 may!!!!-1st day of colege???

so after not dat l0ng din update..
here im now updating...my blog...
so0 25th may suppose to be my 1st day of my final year but only 1st sem
hehe...
but as usual lecturer cancel...
so0 i plan with my dear vyn go outing watch movie...
but b4 i went out with vyn..
i drive my mum to buy lunch..
n guess wat my mum broke my car do0r...
which cause of her anger...
ps:im not the wan who cause it...
so0 the result it i get a broken do0r... thx mum...
-broken door-
so0..
when out from hse around 1.10 like dat then...
go fetch vyn
but i go gk sin send my old pal to hospital 1st hahax...
my pal just crush down without any warning..
so0 sad..
haiz..
need 3days to fetch him back..
hope the days past in fast speed
if not will be a so0 call >.<||||
so0 after dat speed to klcc coz late ad lor...
then reach there ngam 2.30pm for the movie time..

-nite at the museum- rating 3/5 the rising action boleh tahan la.. hahax...

so0 after the movie is bout...
4.30??we walk to kinokuniya but b4 dat we visit the toilet sin...
donate liquid then take pictured hahax..
we are insane!!!!!! but not much la we take pple keep on seing us lolx...

toilet take one-
-toilet take two-
-toilet take three-
so0 after dat we walk to kinokuniya my fav place...
give me peace...
i donnoe y dat place give me special feeling just peaceful i guess theres books! novel the enviroment aint perfect but it suit me the best!
so0 i bought a novel tittle perfect match.. cost me like wat 27.90??? boleh tahan la the price
here are the picture at kinokuniya...

- the book i bought-
hahax... donnoe y keep taking pic with dis book-but we din bought it-not no money just found it not worth it duh~~~~i can find better novel with dat price range...

-hahax-
ps:im not desprate la!!!

after pay the book we went to little penang cafe da bao for my dad curry mee there also take photo hahax.. but kinda lazy upload keke... so0 here only wan pic while at LPC
-wuhuuu-
then back home lor... coz rushing wan send car for repair...
then pay the parking cost me 10.50!!!!!
for like wat 4 hours??? huh???
pokai...
but b4 send vyn home..
drop by colege while driving there fei call inform me not enuff money buy MU ticket.. huh??
wat... really no coment...
then finally he find way for me hehe..
he get the ticket for me hehe...
thx fei... wuhuuu...
after dat send vyn home the speed back home...

-the end-

No comments: