Friday, May 15, 2009

untitle POST

ok here it goes..
my past week...
sunday!
as u noe was mother's day...
and my dad burfday..
sunday went outing with parent its been long since dat happen...
while walking around klcc spoted a bag at converse..
dad promise buy it for me b4 new sem start
=)
then after dat
have dinner at little penang cafe...
then walk around klcc
then sudenly...
ask my dad treat me starbuck frappacino =P
yummy...long time din drink dat...
half a year..
either i have no time or no money keke..
continue walking till.. 8 then back home..
the day was fun...
hurm..
just remember...
while walking with my mum while my dad walk to 1 place to see ting there was dis 3 black guys..
sudenly talk to me..
euuuwww...
PLEASE!!!!!!!
i donwanna noe u guys at all...
vomitblo0d...~~~
s00 dat was my sunday...

then monday...
stay home for the whole day..
doing
pig-ing..
which was..
sleep eat sleep..
on9-ing
and eat n sleep...

here come tuesday...
wake up at 11.30am..
then around 2
went to last auntie hse..
spend my time there like 3hours++
then back home...
sleep..
till 9
then when out for dinner...
then watch drama
then on9
then sleep..

so0
the next day was WEDnesday~
same time as tuesday 11.30..
get ready to fetch 1 st auntie..
at work..
then back to grandma hse..
eat n sleep there...
then..wake up watch american idol..
till 7..
back home..
yam cha with mum...
usual place..
back home on9 drama..
on9 again then sleep..

thursday come next..
well suckiest day..
not to mention bout the ffk 2hours by fei..
==||||
i mean at home..
gosh...
haiz...
just don wanna mention it in detail here...
just sad bout it...
-parents argue-
-hse up side down rite left perspective-
omg~~~
argue on stupidest ting..
i mean the way u say it..
haiz..
really no coment bout it...
the cause of dis action...
i might not i mean NOT! see-ing her anymore so0n then i tink..
yes..
i might be screaming my head off at her..
but yet i do miss her when she not around..==|||
geezzz...
i got attach with her already..
i even planning how i would celebarte her bday...
it still 3 months!!!! away~~~
omg~
so0 here are my updates..
bye off to bed now...

2 comments:

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

Dear...
dun so moody ya~~
I will back Kl soon~
sabar sabar XD
hehehex~

teera_airen said...

kekex..
ok i will wait u back here!