Thursday, May 28, 2009

27may im out again! lolx...

so0 here are the story
on monday 25th may fei ask me out... hangout like dat la..
with vyn n janice^^
then tink feel like 50-50 wanna go or not..
haiz..
then tuesday nite decide wan go out..
so0 here how the day go...
12pm fei call me told he got sumting wan do at klcentral he will be at time square at 2++ but hen he sms around 1..
say he gaotim ad..
walao dis joker arrr...
nvm then i go fetch vyn lor..
reach time square around 2++ then fei ca;; me again..
so0 wat else pla him la..
told him i still at home hahax..
then dei was like arrr still at home then he say then nonned come lor i wan back ad lolx..
end the phone call then he call again..
dis time i let vyn answer
hahax..
he say to vyn my voice change geh==|||
lolx..
then vyn pass me back the phone he ask me wat time i can reach ts so0 wat the hell i say lor i can reach in 1minute hahax...
he was like oi say properly la..
hahax...
me n vyn cant stop laughing hahax..
obviously can reach in 1min la..
i also park my car ad hahax...
then meet up with snail n fei..
b4 dat go toilet hehe donate tings then pixie with vyn!!!!!!!
me^^
me n vyn damn like dis pixie
obviously u can see i lazy upload pix in blog coz all i can see is code!
then finnally met up with fei n snail... straight away go nike there take our free training pass lolx.. nah here the pass n ticket^^

free pass

pass n the ticket!^^
after dat walk to sungai wang decide to have our lunch there then sudenly snail sugest wanna sing k or not lolx.. so0 then go kotak hijau-green box- ask but yet the booking was full then we bo0k for 5-8pm then we all went find sumting to eat so0 we go eat sushi...
cincai choose lor...
the restaurant quite ok la.. the sushi is on the train damn fast wan the train i cant even take the sushi==

u see the train
u see how fast the train lolx-
then eat n talk alot of craps~~~ time fly fast by then is 5pm ad then go to green box wait for the ro0m like 5min then went in...
sing till my voice hilang ad damn pain la..
hahax ps: i noe my voice sux
here the pixies didalam kotak hijau-in the green box lolx...






then time past by fast 8pm ad..
so0 we get out from greenbox then walk around sungai wang lo0king for my snow cap b4 dat we take sum pix hehe



the day end when i found my snow cap..
hehe
i drop dead tired la yesterday..
sumore got MU final match haiz...
half see half sleep...
then very sad MU lost haiz..
so0 here the update

the end

4 comments:

bb snail said...

what do u mean by 'donate tings' le? hehe ^.^

teera_airen said...

hahax..
peepee lolx..not donate tings meh??u teach me de...

teera_airen said...

eh..sorry not u is vyn teach me de hahax...

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

hahahaha~donate things~~wahahaha