Saturday, November 29, 2008

hurm~im tired of it!

haiz..
life seem realy darn hatic..seriously i hate living like dis...
is to0 stress tension...then frens seem don bother anymore...
all pile up on me...i cant take it, i really cant..but at the time i cant quit im the only child my parents only hope gosh~~~then arghh my relative keep on looking down on me...im to0 dumb for them...they nvr satisfic wat ever theres in me..im the blacksheep...i guess...
but im still asking y???alot of questioning here and there for example:frens seem don bother me anymore???just because i'm damn fucking emo the last month???or wat???and they woundnt listen any of my suggestion...so0 i don really bother anymore to give any suggestion just act dumb is the best way but to tell u the trust i don like been treated like dat...hope to finish dis sem fast so0 i can distance myself from them give some space to breath or maybe lost contact for awhile..Later going to retake my tamadun islam exam then taking my drawing exam right after the tamadun...god~~~ then mybe planning go klcc or petaling street to find sum items to do sum personal photography...i tink theres about it "the update"

No comments: