Sunday, November 30, 2008

yesterday!^^

woke up at 7.30am bath then get a few stuff ready for college..
get out from the hse at 9 reach college at 9.15am then when to block Q waiting for my slot for the tamadun islam exam..nervous scaed cold etcetc..15min later...................
yeah!!!!i pass my tamadun islam score 32/50 is ok compare my first which is 18/50 dai sai play2 during exam dats wat i get..hehe..just 5minutes after i when out from the exam room poofss!no electric hahax..
pity for derek hes at his 17 ques then no electric he still have to come the next saturday...omg!its late 10.20 late for my drawing exam..
run from block Q to dkabe god hot leh..waste my energy for running reach there no exam..== god~~~ then decide with the group go out n eat at desa starpark^^normal place nothing special~then took LRT with derek jeff chin hui n lynn to terminal my mum drove there then i drive back home..haiz..on9 check mail then nap..
at 4 go out to klcc walk at 1st wanna c movie but nothing dat i really wanna c..sad then no where to go lazy walk far went to kinokuniya bought books^^love them cost my mum RM50.70
best seller leh sure want buy la.. then have dinner cost my mum RM30 after dat walk to teddy tales bought sum nasty stuff so0 scared the lil rascal hahax i damn cruel have to0 shes noughty tak tahan! after dat went to choc shop buy sum gummy candy after dat when to digi center fix my msg line"digi sux u noe" it took me 20 min there but finnaly is ok^^ at first rite after digi center just walking to toilet but................ suddenly got pple shouting" buy1 free 1 all item buy 1 free 1 2hours to go"turn my head o0uuuhhh is giordano shirt yeah...the shop look like pasar malam hahax...got myself 2shirt dat cost rm55 buy 1 free 1 leh... waaaaaa......
shop alot jor...cham...but hey shopping wat i do best^^ here sum photos
Rm50.70
Rm26
Rm55
RM131+Rm5 for gummy candy=Rm136^^
p/s:later will post sum photo how the rascal react bout the masty stuff^^ now wan nap 1st =B

No comments: