Thursday, November 27, 2008

sex???wat the F^*&k!

well today college seems ok to me...
had lunch with the group..but most talk n joking with geeyew...
he like to play"sakat" me round lol..
at 1st we when to lunch with 3 cars then back with 2 cars..
god...how pack is it????and very scary ride back to0..god~~~~
then all the blablablabla at college till 5 then when home on9..check my mails..
then sudenly pop out dis msg at my tagged account..wtf! theres this guy i tink like an idiot i should say..
his msg was like dis... sex sex sex...
then i reply his msg with dis..:wat the crap?!?!?
wat a moron he is:ellleeeehhh crap la konon...some rubbish he type i forget bout it..
then my reply was:eh if u are to desprate go n find bitches out there theres tons of them idiot!
and dis moron is really a moron: eh are u chinese???if chinese now wonder u are smelly???
(translation from malay msg)the type of gurl u are just a dessert..
wtf! he is!!!!
then as usually fight back man!
my reply was who say im chinese???are u blind or wat???
lolx..
im telling u he is a really
MORON assHOLE in one guy man!
oo then u are smelly malay???hahahahax u don even now
how to suck a stick a.k.a PENIS!!!!
he is seriously in really critical condition eeeuuwww...
vomit man..dude if i wan do i find a better person ur face is like my grandma ass... so0 dude just an advise find a mirror plz~~~~~~~~~~


at the end i block dis moron..
no use to waste my time replying to dis particular
moron+++assHOLE in one jackASS..
i better use my time to SLEEP...

No comments: