Sunday, June 20, 2010

peeps? still there?!
im back with another post =)
life? well pack (lazy) xP damn just realise been forcing myself to the gym.. like 6 days S.T.R.A.I.G.H.T in 2 weeks i donnoe how much longer i could put up with college classess + assignment + with gym... i think i went crazy over gym... my brother told me that i am super duper into gym i bet there are pple who SUPERB duper into gym more then me lolx...
specking of today (yesterday) 19th JUNE 2010 i went to subang for the mega launch new relase for lesmills programmes cool song for the new release =D but it was tough after RPM and Combat i could feel i start to walk like crab XD to tell the truth i miss the 1st class (RPM) i got lost sumwhere in subang jaya i was late for RPM new realese like for 30min sorry DADDY!!! but hey! i i did went for ur 3PM RPM let you torture you should be happie with it right? =Pafter 15min RPM class ended i went for 2nd class COMBAT!!!! but is was cool BURN BURN BURN all THOSE FAT! =)
after combat had a quicky shower then went for "light" food with daddy melvin chated for like almost an hour went to find my fren walk around the mall then back home...
-end of my day-
-personal-
a friend of mine once said : friend or people around you only could be able to advise you.. the finally decision is still in you. it makes sense. [ i choose to believe in what i believe]
just like what i mention to my brother he is basically the person which i couldnt hide anything is been 2years he is basically the person i could turn to even he IS a MORON but he is still my brother! hey dude i HATE you so MUCH!!! [u noe i mean it]!!! btw bro if u read this when i SAID i MISS YOU!!! i really mean it !!! u jerk! dont ask me go and see a DOCTOR ok?=) but lately there is a person i could well "sometimes" depend on u cute pig!!!... i am happie what i have now xP

No comments: