Thursday, June 10, 2010

back to my blog "space" ntg special actually happened~
same'ol same'ol stuff~ college gym home college gyn home ya basically thats my life...
today wednesday 9june2010 finally i did my ugly new student I.D card.. freaking ugly like grrr~~ donwanna say anything more...
wednesday 090610
morning class 9-12
noon lunch with daddy melvin.. back home at 2pm...
help fren save something then nap from 3-5pm out to the gym RPM with daddy melvin


after that daddy teach me how to use the combat hand wrap...


this is call hand wrap pple use it for muay thai =)

THIS HOW IT LOOK LIKE WHEN U WRAP IT =)

felt like small kid daddy teach me so many time but just felt my hand wrap is so UGLY~

  • dont ask me where i get coz i donnoe where to get it...
  • dont ask me how much coz is not basically mine daddy gave it to me... [coz he dont like yellow hahax.. but i do think yellow is nice!]

No comments: