Tuesday, April 20, 2010

what to blog what to blog what to blog?
hurm...
lets start with my "HOLIDAY" well basically im on semester break now.
for a month ^^ wo0ho0 yeppie yayyie ==
nothing to complaint here aint dat bad dis holiday my time doesnt go to waste lolx..
either im out with friends or im at the gym half of the day ^^ aint that great. =D
well today i watched my second clash of titans with my bro =) cant really enjoy the movie coz 1st i have upset stomach this always happen when i consume spicy fo0d! =( don feel eating anything till dinner++++ i keep coughing grrr~~~.... bla bla bla skiping that part.
hurm..
wat else???
oh yeah! lately just realise i have extra care wel.. 1st was my brother 2nd was my sister and 3rd is my god daddy...
my sister told me she felt that daddy QUITE sayang me... hurm i guess so~ daddy and daughter kinda care =)

seriously im happie with it =)

No comments: