Saturday, April 10, 2010

i FINALLY can be consider a DIPLOMA graduate i finish my last lecture for my diploma last friday mean yesterday 09/04/10 im now relaxing at home i dont have any exam paper for my final i cleared all my resit paper??? nah i NEVER have resit paper.. =P just repeat subject X)P but it long ago vanish from my life ^^ 2 years waooo that seriously a blink and 2 years i was 18 i was WAS a freshmen i was new to the college but now it just a WAS so fast soon just a blink i will be finishing my advance diploma a years and 8months 4 months shorter than my diploma years all i know is i met alot of people i found alot buddies which i could be with hearts =) hurm... small part of me kinda felt scare... still clueless on wat am'i aiming for.. i like more to gyming now.. but i trust myself i can still find back the feel that i use to have the feeling of a designers! i know i could find it i trust myself =)

friends pal buddies just remember WE was a D4 we been through alot.. happy sadness mad anger everything together... 2 years is not long is not short is just a moment a moment we shall remember =)

No comments: