Sunday, October 25, 2009

26/10/09
4.51Am
current mo0d: still confius~
donnoe wat should say
doesnt noe wat need to be say.
donnoe wat is hapenning
doesnt noe wats goin to happen
i wish to type alot here but...
felt theres a wall forbidden from doin dat
i noe pple misunderstood my meaning wat i say they tink the other way round..
but im not blaming anyone... i wish if anyone clueless bout wat happening please don conclud ur synopsis on me for once just ask if i willing to tell u...
all i can say thx to GOD i have pple that i noe really care me my bro george,dear vyn and dear miky( i miss ya dude i really do) and SKF
these pple i really wanna say thx for being there for me listen to my boring story... yet never give up on me... <3
recently i felt like i'm unwanted person...
really felt that.. i donnoe whether im being soso sensetive lately.. i just donnoe..
im a nobody i guess..
i really don wish any bad tings to happen...
if i did anything wrong im sorry~ <3
haiz just talk to a new fren felt slightly better...
thx...
i like one of hes sentence even it cumout of no where from the convo:
he ask me u noe why god create gaps in between our finger..
like usual i say the dumest answer for us easy to hold n move i guess..
than he laugh lolx yeayea i noe stupid answer rite??? lolx but than he can up with the most sweetest answer... i really like it....
"why do god create gaps in between our fingers??
it's because some day sme1 whom u'll fated with, his hand will fits those gaps and hold ur hand tight till the end..and tat person would make u happy"
E.N.D <3

No comments: