Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1.50am 27/10/09
Currentmo0d: confuse as usual~
haiz..
im back...
i maybe a person dat is not gud playing with words...
sumtimes hard for me to describe my inner feeling..
only me myself and i noe the script to the true story...
sumtimes i felt no use of telling pple..
all i get is confusing emotion it hard for me...
sumtimes i don really get it...
for u to see it as the audiences is diffrents
to tell the truth seriously if u ask me wat happening now blo0dy hell i reallly donnoe wats happening NOW!
i wish i could be the audiences instead of the players...
once its finish pple just walk out and forget...
sometimes i wondering why...
could i just speck out like the players in Broadway~
speck out loud and strong! be dare to face on the climax...
at the end of the show instead..
hiding their self because of the stage fright..
hurm..
sumtimes story are hard to understand..
it takes time...


thank you...

No comments: