Friday, August 28, 2009

i wish alot tings now but.....

currently in a mo0d where i felt...
bored just im being human with no feeling~~
even watched movie i felt like i sitting there where my mind stll working but its not me...
i felt ntg even if i laugh i din laugh with a heart just like a laugh with no feeling
hard to explain~~~
haiz...
all i noe lately i just wish! i have the freedom wat my frens have
im 19teen now..
i have all but only dis i don have is freedom...
i cant go out late find my fren...
i cant have fun without rushing to go back home~
i cant go anywhere far~~~
why i cant have dis at my age???
is it the matter of trust???worry or care???
i just donnoe i just couldnt understand...
i felt at my age my fren travel alot see the world learned lot of tings..
but me i'm clueless bout the outside world...
i really felt....
i donnoe wat i feel now...
i really wish to go travel...
follow my fren here and there
enjoy wat i have now..
even just now dinner with fren i felt im not one of them...
i really wish to follow them but i noe i cant~~~
even if i go out i need go out secretly... or lie where i go...
i wish i could tell the truth i don like to lie but the c2ation force me to do..
if not~
by the time im back alot questions will be sho0ting at me to answer
where u go..
why u wanna go??
with who..
why back late...
is dis called life???
im really tired of dis nonsense...
i wish "people" could understand me...
i tink im NOT bad
i just wish i could hang out late chat with fren
doesnt have to rush back when im out
coz i noe myself
i don DO clubing
i don DO smocking
i don DO drinking
ALL I NOE IS IM TIRED OF DIS~~~

No comments: