Tuesday, August 25, 2009

24/08/09
well today i passup all my assignments
finally i can say im free for now...
alot tings happen today i just donnoe how wan describe it...
i just noe dat after i drive out from college main gate
my tears coming out like waterfall..yes! i cried with no reason out of suden the innerself feeling just felt sumting bad will happen...
finally found out my feeling is a reality...
i donnoe wat i should feel mad,worry haiz i just donnoe wat i feel dat time O.o
myb 1 of my fren say is true(...... is the only person affect my life the most)
i guess too care n concern on dat particular person so0 much...
haiz...
things happen and is already happen
still u need continue living~
so0 be happie dear =)
i trust u can be ok =)

**fren don need say thx n sorry dats wat frens are to0 understand n be with u when u need US!


-teAmo fren =)
**hughugSSS and kissessssSS**
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Mai Seah said...

=)

cheer up girl,
so sad i cant always hang out with u, must always take k ya my dear big sis.

love u muahhhh

X.O.X.O

teera_airen said...

haiz.. ok =) i will ok wan noneed worry me =)
X.O.X.O