Tuesday, July 21, 2009

finally im 9teen??? lolx... 12JULY!

so0 im 9teen now??? lolx cant believe it...but yet im still a teen! wakakax...dis year b.day kinda have ups n down there WAS bad n go0d WAS sad n happy...here i will skip the UNhappie memories so0 on actual date dat was last week 12 july there was me lynn ashley jeff n derek went out to celebarte my bday yes it just a few of my group~ the day b4 we decide to celebrate it at sushi king =D so0 we went there obviously the bday girl are driving == sobs


kekex...



Sushi KING!
eat n EAT!!!! girls thx for dat day =)
MR.so0 li! thx woa... kekexx.. XD

so0 after dinner at sushi king we all went for a walk to sungai wang just "window shopping" keke din buy anything~ sobs but.... hey! i got my wish take the picture sticker kekex thx guys! muackXXX!
when we were at sungai wang 6th floor!
with my "lil sis"
ashley me n lynn!
Alien XD me lynn n derek



before we going back we to0k sum pic together! =)





i think u guys can guess whos shoe is dat kekex...
so0 basically we din went home straight we detour to mcd jalan pahang just simply coz it kinda to early~to be bck home~
so0n after we reach~
PICTURES again!!!!
MONKEY and ALIEN
=P
Before we going back~ pictures again kekex..
1
2
3
4
1234 I LOVE YOU!
kekex XD
dats all for dat nite im happie =)

so0 i thought dat was it my bday just simple but yet im happie with it...
so0 im back with my daily life where college where i be...
Monday 13 july was actually normal day class rest then class again...
awkward-ly~ dat day on monday drawing class kinda finish alil bit early~ so0 alice ask me go early dinner i was like huh??? ohh ok~ cincai lor...
i seriously thought it was an early dinner~ so while driving jeffrey called me to go to feeling cafe dinner~ so0 ok lor but kinda abit =( coz lynn doesnt feel wan join so0 me n derek talk to her just dinner blabla all the she agree so0 great! everyone was there except bell~~~~
haiz so0 eat eat and eat finally alien me lynn n alice joined j0hn n david play po0l~
having a great time at the po0l table since dis is my 1st after 6 years ago kekex...
was enjoying the game then... suddenly
heard pple sang burfday song~ lolx SURPRISE!!!!!!!!
JEFFREY came in with burday cake auuuwwww~~~~ kekex...
they bought tiramisu for me since my name teera-mis you- saound alike rite??? kekex...

making a wish =D
alien presented monkey her bday cake wahahax...
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO








No comments: