Thursday, July 30, 2009

30july:Life~

yoyo im back updating my blog~
lately eventhough my sleeping time like monkey time~
but hey i got my oldself back~ i donnoe why but i felt i have the old me back...
WELCOME back teera!!! kekex...
yeah im kinda at the stage where my mind goin wuuuwuuuhuuu~~~==
so0 wat happen today???
hurm...
ter sleep on the table while doin typo at 4.40am~ felt like 10min nap but! whoo0p! its 6.40am..
wat the hell.. i din even go thur my english presentation where i need to present like in 2 hours more!!!!! text alien coz i noe he din sleep coz let pple scold him to0 lazy jor kekex...
so0 reach college around 740 i tink la...why i remember coz i keep lo0king at the clock damn freaking scare im late== wat the hell~~
no coment bout the presentation~
skipskipskip to lunch~~~
well had lunch at clubhse~~~
lazy wan go out!!!
n the fo0d aint dat nice either.... bluekZZZzzz
so0 the lady at cashier out of the middle of nowhere told me instead telling me the price she told me other thing== whoa u punya lips sexy la...
wat the hell...
my lips seem to attract ladies more then man~==
dis make me flash back my NS memory where theres a LES sudenly run up to me n kiss me... vomit blo0d~~~
then 1st sem last year my best fren told me i like ur lips==
and my mama aint a fan of my lips she told me its thick~ damn~~
wakaka.. damn i do have prob with my mind noe myb im to stress make me u noe dis ==
finish lunch...
typo class??? well dat reallly a short class went off early damn exhausted ad...
b4 back went to tbr print sumting while waiting inside the for derek my car temperature went up the second last bar~ who0p scary~~~
called cousin he told me don drive stop for awhile~
but then i need send my fren back home..
so0 mic was there luckly so0 i ask them follow mic...
at1st was tinking i will wait there or wat...
alone nvm la don wan hold my fren back...
sudenly jeff say he follow me..
whoa..
1st wonder why...
but im glad he was there if not im alone wuuwuu~~~
jeffrey thx for not leaving me alone yeayea =)
my car remain average so0 jeff ask drive back home...
so0 i drive told dad ask him check then its ok to drive back^^
wuuuhhuuu~~~
lazy wat type ad time do typo^^
_OUT_

No comments: