Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SUNDAY! and MONDAY!

so0 here i am...
blogging at 2.40 AM while chatting with vyn...
sorry din update yesterday..
i feel sick out of suden after back from times square
my body feel like extremely hot when i reach home..
but after put ice pack n medicine feel gud the next morning..
so0 as wat i had said..
i sitting infront of my desktop blogging my days..

- fuji snow-

dis fuji snow i shared with vyn but lastly finish by fei ==|||
damn~~~ dat guy really can eat!!!!!
he can eat 2 chicken teppanyaki almost 2 bowl of fuji snow 1 ice green tea ==|||
he got tummy of a sumo!
XD

- chicken Teppanyaki -
imagine dis fo0d fei can eat 2 plate of it ==|||
and he already had dimsum for hes breakfast!
walao~~~~ really.. O.o|||
so0 after eat we walk around then only go bowling here are the picture...
-BoWling! -
- our style of bowling-
- out of sudden act from me and vyn wahahaha -
-me and fei-
- before leaving bowling place-

then after bowling we walk around times square
walk n walk..
i bought few tings..
kekex..
make me so0 POKAI ad... >.<|||
i bought....
erm..
maybe i shouldnt mention it here...
but..
while shopping we still do our usually activity do dat was CAMWHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

- me and vyn-
-normal face expression-
- wahahax "stupid" face expression but i like it hahax.. -
- both "syok" sendiri - kekex...
- omg i shoter then vyn O.o||| kekex... -
- before going back home we take last picture-

so0 here are my sunday..
enjoyable day i guess
coz i play n shop till i pokai...
1st wanna say vyn and fei erm..
sorry borrowed cash from u guys woa..
kekex..
**PAISEH**
i really pokai jor...
i return it as fast as i can!

so0 now blogging bout my monday..
sleep till 12.30pm..
coz damn tired..
then bath eat go out to great eastern pay bills..
then go klcc buy dad bday gift..
cost me my money again~~
fainted~~~
haiz...
then buy sushi...
then go back coz got pple wanna shift in to my cousin hse..
then go out again to furniture shop..
at setapak
buy wardore for my cloths kekex...
so0 dat was my monday...
oh yea 4get ad..
after come back chat with vyn till now..
hahax... -the end-

No comments: