Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rooftop! yeah!

well.. my readers lets start with friday since i din update yesterday ..
ok at 1st i seriously not lo0king forward to dis day but yet i which dat it goes by extremely fast!!!!!
hahax..
thx to vyn teman me by sms me..
hahax..
thx yea dolphin!***hugs***
so0 here cum saturday!
yea...
yseterday plan with vyn...
watch football match at brj with fei n siput hehe...
1st all goes smoothly but when its getting near to the time...
all like ffk started with fei!
==||||
hahax..
but at the end with hang out at brj as wat we plan hehe
wuhuuuu football ended ok la..
MU won hahax...
then after dat we went to metroview...
went up to 19th floor rooftop!
wuuhhhuuu...
so0 peacefull leh..
but at 1st kinda scared coz like very dangerous hahax...
but at the end i went with them..
hehe..
so0 here are the pictures!
- snail and me -
-snail,me and dolphin -
- me and snail-
- three of us+pata kitty kekex -
-4of us fei me snail and vyn!-
- me n vyn spoiler of the pic is pata kitty hahax...!-
- on the rooftop fei, me n vyn -
-hahax..was laughing coz fei cought me doing sumting behind hes head XD -
- ^_^ -
-3 girls -
- wahaha like dis pic but my face damn weird~~~ -
- pictures of the day! -


so theres are all the pictures taken.. on the 19th floor rooftop of metroview...
i like it up there coz its peacefull..... wish that time the sky was full with stars...
just like the way i remember it when i was in kelantan..
the sky was full with stars
so0 i guess i can consider my day was GREAT!
hahax...
but i damn exhausted for now..
got to go to bed now..
tired~~~~~
byebye^^

1 comment:

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

hohoho~
u always so hak hei with me~~
no need geh~hehe~
c u later ya~~hehe