Wednesday, April 29, 2009

happie holiday!

well..today had my last paper for dis sem which was drama...
paper was ok~ manage to finish it all...
just hope i can pass and scored!
hurm...
holiday is gud atleast i can do wat ever i wan..
but...
is kinda bored...
no frens...
no hang outs..
no money...
yea boring rite...
well dats basically my life...
miky won be "available for me"
coz hes having "belize" high school exam...
which is gonna be highschool diploma..
wish him luck!
so0 now back to me..
well..
theres dis thing kinda bugging me...
but...
i cant speak it out loud here...
hurm...
i tink i just keep it to myself for now...
is hard to talk it out loud here...
really really hard...
i just donnoe how to express it..
hurm...
for now....
i just.............
hope that my holiday will be gud!
-the end...-

3 comments:

Mai Seah said...

oo...cant speak it loud there huh..
then speak stealthly with me lo..
soh po is willing to listen and be ur dustbin..haha..
happy holiday to everyone..hola~

teera_airen said...

hahax...
eh..
honey u not jin po meh???
i suipo emily sopo...
XD
jin po...
hahax..
ok la..
i got prob wan luah kan i find u lor hehe..
k mah jin po... haiz....

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

dun worry~~
wait me finish the last paper~~
hang out again~~hahahaha~
if 1st May wanna hang out oso ok?hehehe~