Tuesday, April 28, 2009

drama paper=(

now is already 1.30am(time when i started typing)
well..
i have drama paper in 8 hours more..
so0 blur rite now...
haiz..
then i'm off for sem break!
kinda lo0king forward for it...
lots of tings being plan~ which im kinda excited..i tink~
so0 wat happen today???
well nothing much..
wake up at 12 coz no electric make me wake up....
if not i wouldnt wake up dat "early" i tink..
hurm life seems bored nowadays..
zap back to the story..
after wake up bath then call pizza for brunch "hot pair deal"
so0 eat then watch+read pygmalion then went out to sentul take my past year ques from lynn..
then went back home sleep... don feeling well keep sneezing the whole dat make my head spining right round rite round~~~
hurm...
b4 go mamak-ing i drive my mum to nite market to buy sumting for dad..
inside the car left me n shevaun "my cousin niece"
-me n shevaun"
shes like my youngerrrrrrrrr sister i watch her grow with my own eyes..
ya..
i love her so much cant stand a day without seeing her..
eventhough sumtimes i "kinda" shout at her..for being damn..naughty but hey i love her so much..donnoe wat will hapen to me when shes not here i wish dat not going to happen anytime so0n..
zap back again to my day..
so here iam typing/updating my blog after finish my revision...gonna bed now..
so0 til here now..bye

2 comments:

Cherrie C said...

good luck on ur exam n have a happy holiday o~~~see u on next sem

teera_airen said...

hahax..
ok=) same to u woa!
happie holiday!