Thursday, June 9, 2011

pieces to bits....

Maybe after all there is an individual that i can really open up to...
sometimes keep me thinking is this what we are fated with?you to be my Brother, is hard for me not to say NO.
when im in deep trouble with my own self he is the only one i turn to i talk i tell everything nothing for me to hide for him i love him to bits.
It's been a train rack for me struggling with myself on what my goals was.
He is the only one i turn to I wanted him to scold me be tough on me.
I cried
but I NEVER blame him.
instead I thank him.


08/06/11 Wednesday.
Facebook status:

Got scolded from my Brother (GP) makes me cry... BUT it is the best thing that happen to me TODAY... Gor Ily and thank you for taking care of me. :')



Yes it was the best thing that happened on that day!


it makes me cried and how I really wish my brother was there infront of me.
and I'am sorry for dissapoint You and Fam i really do.


till than i just gonna set my goal straight and wait for you to come back :)


*hug you tight tight [strongly]*

No comments: