Saturday, April 3, 2010

bad luck like seem to be following around lately =( grand aunt passed away which i didnt get to see her past CNY... then last Thursday had supper with daddy and yen didnt realise my car had been break in reach home realise my shoe gone i thought i left it at gym but impossible i remember i dump it insde the car with the super big gym bag how come i left it dont bother then next morning my mummy told me your car let people break in nowonder my gym shoe is missing =( 2 days use Rm600 to FIX and buy everything currently in LOw financial everything like out of budget...


New adidas Running shoe Rm200 the cheapest adidas i could get but is better than my previous gym shoe is worth it i guess~
Friday get myself to gym early~ im consider it as early because is in the MORNING!!!! dont think i will be goin at night so might as well burn some in the morning~+ daddy borrowed me hes Starwars collection either im outdated or starwars is old i did watch any of starwars movie lolx.. X)P
me and DaddyMelvin

close up from hes FB pic
things to get NOw is Nike glove i seriously need does now scared one day the barbell goin drop on me so0n or later sweat palm~

No comments: