Sunday, March 7, 2010

i am awake at 3AM gonna sleep so0n just out of suden i have the mood to blog
im scratching my head what im gonna pour out alot of it that i wish to share.
i shall start... well~
lately there are alot things happen sometimes i donnoe why i felt like i dont really understand me myself and i easily get mad and piss i noe it is not me is hard to control sometimes i donnoe why i even get mad on simple things :'( my bad~ plus im easily get tired sometimes i felt i just woke up like few hours and the whole body felt like i been working for 10 hours sometimes i wish i could just drop but i noe i couldnt i need stand strong push myself hard! cant always laid back there so much things to be done and achieve.. people say they miss their childho0d life coz theres nothing to worry about yea is true apart from not worry anything is fun but other than that theres nothing for me to lo0k back i like the way it is now. felt my life now is more colorful.
Guys im sorry if i showed my "black" face.. i just couldnt help it seriously tired~ jeffrey and derek sorry that u guy got to listen on my nagging alot so sorry...
but im still appriciate my present i meet alot great people recently meet a guy and a girl well they are great lolx that guy kinda actually always make me laugh and smile actually this guy i meet 3months ago lolx wat i noe he like bully me wat i mean in a go0d way like making me wonder == especially when he told me he know what i did the whole day aih~ badbad _._._._._._._ XD than the girl donnoe im with her i can be whacky lolx.. we sometimes tink the same and she like whack my Butt *shake shake* XD i realise i found my center"peace" the place aint that peace hahax.. i like to be in GYM! in gym i dont feel so stress up but to bad not that "alot" of frens coz most of them can consider way way~~~ older than me hey! im lucky to have the people i mention above! they are NUTS! XD
done!
note: i just realise liking you is not the hardest but saying go0dbye to you is way harder plus is not worth it to lose a friend because of stupid feeling~ =)

No comments: