Saturday, February 27, 2010

woke up at 11.30am to bad im still exhausted but just couldnt fall a sleep back.
exhausted from 40HOURS of being AWAKE~
but is ok i had great fun with friends the last 12 hours..
but even with happie feeling around smile everywhere
couldnt stop my step to think the sadness emotion in me
sometimes i felt everything cant be force im big enuff to understand this
but i couldnt accept it =( for the time being~
maybe this what we call faith~
but im happie i have my bestest buddies around jeffrey and derek =D
always here to cheer me up,helping me to hold myself up , shared sadness all around just being there for me! i love you guys sososo MUCH!
all i have to do now is being TOUGH!!!
full force on everything till i have no room to BREATH!

ciaoz! to the gym so0n~ =D

No comments: