Thursday, February 18, 2010

is been like 3 days barely had deep sleep.. suffer~
i close my eyes yet i could still feel the motion around..
my eyes are close but my brain din..
i would get up in the middle of the nite after my 30 min- 1 hour "so called sleep"
sitting on the bed lo0king around and think..
what the hell does my brain need to tink in the middle of the nite!
can u just blo0dy shut down for like 6 hours at least not 30min or 1 hours is suffering!
i donnoe why i cant sleep..
i went out the whole day
din had any afterno0n nap!
and yet yesterday i did BODY pump RPM STEP and body sculpt! yet i cant sleep..
i slept at 4AM i woke up at 4.30 AM than turn around till 8 am.. finally my eyes feel wanna shut down felt slightly sleepy the blo0dy hell banging nextdo0r! end my sleepy moment got up..
do thing slowly.. bath than wait for mummy to get herself ready than out to KLCC
was so bloody sleepy while driving wish to doze off~ just wait the moment to go back home n sleep crap! i reach home at 8PM and im not sleepy no more till now =(
== im dome..



++++++ heart felt empty without you~=(

No comments: