Monday, February 15, 2010

Happie CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! my peeps..
may the year of roaring tiger will be a go0d year for US! XD

the 1st day is over~
well i had great time thou~
everyone here this year..
not like past few years the family lacking of somebody~
to0k family photo today...
well yet still lacking of sumone
my eldest uncle... ==[went back home to sleep~ grandma hse no electricity]
grrr~~~
nvm nvm... past is past~
waiting my mo0d to come and get my hand on editing...
had few ideas bout the editing
and doin sum photo framing~
but yet the mo0d still not here~
and out of suden i have no mo0d at all...
chill is ntg bout the pic.. sumting personal..
haix..
felt sumtimes certain things kinda hard to understand~
well i donnoe is confusing wish certain thing can be simple as ABC 123
but no it wont...
i wish i could be more brave,confident...
yeayea pple say im a daredevil im not scare of getting hurt? i donnoe
dats what my bro n frens say bout me... it seems i don scare of death~
i don tink twice on certain tings, i wish i could be daredevil in this c2ation~ =(

be tough be tough life is bout learning...



**start from now just try to make the best out of everything**
*** just be the way i like to be is my life ****

-the end-

No comments: