Friday, January 1, 2010

Happie NEw year!!!! peeps!!!!
woot! is 2010! bubye 2009! hahax..
hoping 2010 will be a great year for me..
the starting already great..
hahax..
my knee is gettin better..
no surgery!!! woot!!
ops..~~~
left out sumting here...
well..
on my earlier post i mention that...
"just few of them noe about it"? remember?
hurm..
here the story..
last 2 weeks i went for a check up on my knee..
which injured during gym because of "someone"scare me while running on the treadmill..
so i went to see doctor..
at tung shin hospital.
found out that i may have torn my meniscus,
http://www.arthroscopy.com/sp05005.htm
doc given me 2 weeks time frame to get well...
if the knee still hurt than i might need surgery which would cost me round 7K?
yea.. 7k for surgery and MRI scan cost me about 900...
dats alot and i wouldnt want to go for surgery...
NOW? 2weeks is up!!!! doc say my knee is getting better just need to take easy on tings ^^
hahax... what a great end and start of the year!! woot!
HAPPIE NEW YEAR!!! guys!!!!! have a WonDerfull year AhEad!!!!!!!!


**just a lil recap on 31thdec... i sooo hate the idiots ghost!!!! arrgghhh... finding extra pocket money on new year eve~ got "people" will ask u? i saman u arr i saman u arr.. repeating for like more than 5 times??? sien la like tape recorder.. deng~u wan saman mah saman la... noneed scare me la... really tulan... ==

No comments: