Tuesday, November 17, 2009

readers readers READERS!

is me here updating my boring blog~

what had i been up to lately?

1st ASSiGnmenT

2nd ASsiGnment

and

lastly ASsiGnment~

bZ Bz n Bz life~

but im not complaining i donnoe why usually by now i already complaining about the stack up mountain like assignment~
im still happie with my life~ nvr felt dis gud for long long time... =)
what make me felt dis gud becuz i din tink much lately
i do wat i supose to do
tink what i wan to tink without care anyone feeling
WELL hell ya!!! im tired to care =D
lolx well basically only 60% true XDDD
i still care the feeling pple who i really care i tink they know who are they =)
just now i realise i nvr regret 1 ting that i keep it within me..
i nvr regret bout it till now =)
call me stupid call me dumb IDC=I DONT CARE! XD
hurm.. sumore what happen lately 0h!!! yea...
XD
past 2 weeks i noe a guy name him X over the fb XDDD
and dats bout it wakakaka name dis sentences as L.A.M.E
now i had enuff of craping i goin take my BATH and NAP!!!!!!
byebye =)

No comments: