Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What had happen???

READERS!!!! im back...! after a few weeks cooling down from emo-ing like Shit~~~
so0 where should i start now???
hurm... should i start it after exam??? yea dats bring us back to Jeffrey burfday^^ hes finally 20! =) lolx...
we celebrated hes b.day at lowyat vege restaurant
the place was great...^^we kinda set a new "eating habits"
eat a cake without cutting it... well it actually better than u cut the cake which at the end you will end up have balance .... keke he told me hes happie~ i take hes word for it^^ kekex... dats goes the end of sem...
Sem break...
raya haiz... didnt actually lo0king forward at all~~~ seriously.. raya 1,2,3 wasssss so00000 bored... ==
ntg much can do~ cant even wake up late~ arghhh...
for the 1st week for Raya my mo0d... so0 damn bad~~~
emo-ing like Shit~ cried every nite for 3-4days.. til the last day of my emo-ing my eyes swollen... but im consider lucky i guess i got my big bro here... bro George thx for being here for me yea... u really the medicine i need dat time u talk facts to me make me noe wat really happening=)**bro i still remember wat i promise u last time yea** at 1st was planning to go ip0h dis sem break to get out from dis mess~~~ but than jeff told me hes fren cuming back from s'pore so0 its 0k i don mind tinking sum other place to go... Think Think think hard.. finally i told my mum "hey can i go to langkawi for break?" i cant believe she say yes!but im glad~ coz...cant say it here only 2 pple noe bout the story behind me n bro.... so0 here

LANGKAWI! i COME!
30/09/09-03/10/09

Langkawi was great i seriously like chenang peaceful the beach the enviroment out of dis mess in my life "was" driving me crazy~ 1st day i got there it was raining heavily not a gud time to go any where since i din noe the road coz my mum n me rent a car RM180 for 4 days? cheap huh?? for a wira?rm50 for 230km? keke i wont describe much here just post a few pictures...
** some of the photos i to0k**








































































4days 3 nites was fun and end FAST! lolx journey home was long i guess caring 13kg luggage's alone wasnt easy with does public transport but HEY! i aint complaining bout it because it was worth it^^ so0 i am now back to my daily life which im trying hard not to be back the way i felt so0..... working hard on it^^ well for 2 weeks break past fast dis time lolx =) and im happie with it!

NEW SEM
timetable was GUD! earliest class is at 10am!!!! and its only for a day latest is 6pm! can it get better than dat??? lolx... how did my 1 st day of college goes??? well the day b4 tuesday dat means monday jeff me ask me go out shopping with him n rek^^ sure the answer GOGOGO!!!! kekex...
tuesday rolling in we went to times Square BTW f.y.i dis 2 guy shop=buy tings but me.. im a gud girl for dat day din buy anyTHING! wakaka XD the day when well very exhausted == after walking around when back early for ashley bday fetch her at college then went to jj bought her polo T? yeayea^^ than rush fetch emily^^ we went to 4 season restaurant **winter season^^
blo0dy cold la WEI!!!! and the enviroment blueish color make us so0 difficult to read the menu~ felt like sitting in the fish tank wakakak XD we ate chit chat till 9pm everybody so0 tired @@
i hope my lil sis happie with the celebration =)
**HAPPIE BURFDAY ASHLEY**

































No comments: