Tuesday, August 18, 2009

mo0dless and THANK YOU!

mo0dless dats all can sum up my life...
lately my mo0d change faster n rapidly then pendulum~
i donnoe wat happen to me...
i just wish to be with pple who really understand me~
i don wish to communicate to pple that i are'nt close enuff..
if not i felt anger ranging to be fire out..
all i can say i don feel the way i'm last time...
sumtimes i only wish to communicate only to dat particular person don wish to face anybody ELSE...
seriously wat happen???to me???
i felt nobody understand me anymore wat i get is "beh song" words out from pple dat occur becuz of my current c2ation...
i wish i could shout it out
i wish i could say it out
i wish i could cry it out
i wish i could....
all are just wishes...
but im guess im lucky atleast i have two pple dat i can really open up to0...
my deardear vyn n jeffrey thank you for understanding me...
vyn thank you for listening to me be there when i need u~
jeffrey i wonder how u can read my mind??? u seems noe everything dat i tink even i din speak it out u seems to noe everything???how cum??? but thx for lending me ur ears... even i noe u currently have problem all i can say is thank you!~
**** really sorry to pple i din communicate or i just ignore i noe i ignore most of them i just not in the stage whre i can be the way i use to be...
all i can say i'm really sorry~

No comments: