Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dream~

so here the thing~ last nite i slept for like wat 4 hours then wake up for colege~
late for lec but still i make it the lecture started late~
2 hours of lec but i hardly put my mind on it~~~
even my mind can barely keep awake~
even fetching derek,jeff,chui and tengteng i barely keep focus~~~
my eyes was like cry-ing for mercy to sleep~~
haiz...
after lecture went to print~
at tbr then course rep told us dat class cancel i was like WUUHOOOO!!!!!! can go back sleep~~
but b4 dat need to hand in typo assigement~~~
then buy thing for typo last assigment...
to buy the material another headache~~~
the size and quantity damn~~
i don feel wanna mention here~~
finally back to tbr buy ting~~~==
i bought the minor ting already make me 100% broke!!! not a single cent inside my purse==
so0 after back home..
bath then chat with dear vyn for awhile then nap~~
here the WEIRDEST ting i dream about...

at 1st it was like normal in my dream i dream i was sleeping where sudenly i open my eyes.......
i saw jeffrey was at my ro0m sitting beside my bed smiling at me~~
i felt i almost shout asking him wat the.... u doin in my ro0m but yet im to tired to do so0 wakakaka.... told him bout dis and he laugh at me...==
he ask me with hes famous sentence "u ok or not??"
wakaka... was funny dream yet was so0 weird wat the hack sudenly he cum to my hse and in my ro0m~~==
btw u noe y dis paragraph is in purple??????? becuz he like purple~~ i tink...
oh yea btw later he say he will visit me again in my dream wearing BIKINI^^
wakaka... till here then baibai la!!~~~~

No comments: