Sunday, June 28, 2009

5am~~~

im so0 kinda energetic now~~~ haiz.. is 5am now~~
but yet im doing my asgment..
just finish it now waiting for it to dry~~
so0 while waiting for it im here blog-ing not much in dis post just
a lil info on wat i have been up to0..
monday-skip class till 4 destist check up~~
tuesday-drawing2 then go celebrate ah fei bday till4 still i have 2 hours free b4 next class damn~~~(pix on tuesday yea^^)
wednesday drawing1 (boring)
thursday morning 8am till 8pm non stop~ study n working~~
i mean in working was doing sum PHOTOSHOT for frens~~~ haiz each break got do0 sum ting seriously dat day im freaking exhausted~~(will post the pic on tuesday)
friday waaaa i hate fridays~ ==boring la!!!!!!! lec okok la..
but the tutorial~~~ i really wanna say dis @#$%^&* i hate it!hate it hate it!!!!!!!!
u imagine others group got discuss assgment but her class do question for 2 hours~~~ omg even we discuss adv assgment also get scold comon @#$%^*& is ur assgment~ u keep on giving question yet when we do u don ask us the ans make me fed up wanna ans so0 wat better i do my own tings la~~~~ then wtf! i din do u ask me ans i say i donnoe u force me ans now u scold me i waste pple time wat the........ == langsi like u so0 gud~~~ heng~
saturday and sunday plan stay home do assgment no outing!

5 comments:

Cherrie C said...

wao~me too~always do assigment,assigment and assigment(non-stop)。。arrr....
haha
anyway,we still hv to finish it
haiz~
good luck ya
and take care~dont sick~~
^^

Jessica Pan said...

wao all the best and "enjoy"our assignment life.Lol I'm damn busy with all those assignment too. anyway Gambateh together ^^

Jessica Pan said...

Cool man!wao damn nice and fun Photo shot for friends...you got DSLR? *I wanted to have one but sooo expensive for me* >_<

teera_airen said...

lolx yeayea i own one keke u see my blog pic?? living a life of a fairytale?? i to0k de keke...
still have lots to0 come keke =)

Cherrie C said...

oh ya~tht living a life of a fairytale pic,nice~~~~
keep it up!!