Saturday, April 25, 2009

New fren "coming so0n" XD

well well n Welllll....
today had my 1st exam paper for dis sem..
which was very confius n wat i should called it????
blur....
yes im damn blur for dis paper then in the weirdest c2ation suddenly mr.ediw smile at me???
huh??? okok nvm..im craping now...
well... here was my day...
reach colege at 1.20..
park at pa block which i consider im lucky coz my car din kena clam!!!!
omg..
if kena really..
donnoe wat will happen..
sure get scold left front center back..from cousin..
but...
if get clamp i will clamp fei car back since he say wanna park there but at the end din park...==
fine nvm..
hehe..
forgive him XD....
erm..
then after exam...
go watch movie with fei n fren..
at pavilion..
coming so0..
walao..
no coment watch movie from start to end..
close eyes..
beh tahan la..
damn geli n scary..
then after movie did sum camwhoring... nah pic with my new fren..^^
-snail,vyn and me^^-
-vyn n me!-

-me and snail^^-
-vyn and me again!wuhuu^^-
lastly...
-me and Pata_kitty XD-
how cum fei fairer then me???gosh!!!im dat tan during colege..this wat happen when u don care a damn bout the sun>.<|||||
so0...
after movie walk around at pavilion...
find place to eat...
eat eat ad..
time me go back lor..
they still walk around till donnoe wat time..
fei told me chaba find him go yamcha.. wat a weird guy lolx..
btw fei thx intro me to ur frens they are awesome^^ hehe...
so0 dat all my updates....
not feeling well dis few days..
especially at nite..

just like wanna have fever but then morning abit ok then sick back after 10pm..
just the heat in the body dat beh tahan then adding up with muscle cramp from neck conect to the jaw..
is suffering...~~~ till here continue webcam-ing with frens..
bye...
p/s:happie meeting new fren.. they extremely frenly leh^^

6 comments:

海豚 ❤ Love. Life .Journey ツ said...

hahas~
Pata kitty keep tell us chaba wat wat wat too~>.<
Anyway, glad to noe u dis new fren oo~~
Rmb next time~hang out together again when purse is full~hahas

Cherrie C said...

haha..luckly ur car didnt kena clam o~~hehe

teera_airen said...

vyn: XD yeayea next time hangout together again^^
no more chaba!!!!XD
cher Riec:lolx yea lucky lor..
beside my car kena clamp but luckly my car din.. wuuhhhuuu^^

Mai Seah said...

aiks..
luckily i didnt promise u that i will go..
haha..
i hate horror movie!!
lol..nex time la..
my purse bleeding recently
almost berlubang
btw..
glad that u enjoyed it^^

teera_airen said...

dear honey arrr..
lolx..
yea lor...
fei arr...
can laugh== omg~~~
hahax..
next time la..
maiseah wan go out with u hehe..
my purse all berlubang ad==|||| u noe

还是在盼望奇迹出现的女仔 said...

c..luckily i refuse 2 go wif u if not sure i wil fainted ady at there..n prepare 2 call an ambulance 2 sen me 2 hospital lah...wahaha!!