Saturday, April 18, 2009

I done with it =)

yeah!
done with the last assignment for dis sem^^
happie leh..
dis how i spend my whole day last thursday...
woke up at 11
then 1pm went to college...
but then turn back home since i 4got to take my pendrive~~~dumb me...
sorry mama make u turn back home=(
yes u read it write sorry mama...
my my mum drove me to college on dat day since i din drive coz the day b4 kena tahan by the "Hantu" while they roadblock-ING near my hse...F^@k...
but nvm..
ok i reach colege at 1.40pm which is late...
then head straight to the library..
met up with lynn n s.wei...
discuss bout the last assgment bla bla bla....
then to0k pictures around college since we din to0k any~~~==|||
and...
in conjuction for our college 40th anniversary we choose a concept an alternative media which to tell our "freshman"bout the 40th anniversary..
haiz..
to0k lots of pic but only use a few of it...
finish taking pictures around 3 then i go to clubhse find jianhua^^ask him to help me with sum editing-explaining-
hang out with him till 4pm..
then my mum come n pick me up...
then go to jj bought few item..
back home around 6.20...
then 6.30 start doing the editing-PHOTOSHOP-ing
and finally i finish it around 5AM!
damn i seriously critically blur and exhausted ad...
my eyes was like dis @@ then sleep till 9.30 wake up continue work till 11.. go to colege to printing..
then my work is done!!!!!!!!!! yeah...
here sum of my work...=) i tink is ok.. =)
-footprint on the road dat lead to the college hall-
-Footprint on the sidewalk-

dis are my editing work..
well part of it...other lazy wanna upload hehe...
so0 now currently try to push myself to study!
exam coming !!!!so0n!!!! bye...=)

No comments: