Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day by day

hellow my readers!
im finally back from my laziness for the past 2 or 3 weeks...
there're alot tings happened in my life lately...
alot tings i have learn to accept even it is very hard to swallow...
im glad i get thru it...
i wonder lately i having a tough luck which u all already n0e i g0t clamp on the 1st day of lec..
then when my result out..
to0 be suprise i g0t a repeat subject which make Me really blur ,up sad n piss!
i just d0nn0e wat happened n why dis hapen to0 Me...
f0r the 1st 2 3 days is very hard for Me t0 accept... but my fren help Me get thru it..
just being around Me make Me happie.. especially dis particular guy**sorry cant mention his name** i d0nn0e y being around him make Me happie when im down...
hes there when i need him... hes really a gud fren...**hugs**
but n0w lately my luck kinda ok for n0w...
is better... im happie n im 0k with the enviroMent n0w...
so0 n0w
17/3-2.36Am trying to0 read all the drama...
currently reading **streetcar named desire**
and also try to0 understand Meaning of ****** Sumone but u just have to0 let go...

No comments: