Tuesday, February 17, 2009

genting highland!

hey YO! to my reader if i have any^^

i spend a happiEEee day with my mum at genting^^

seriously i enjoy the day out with my mum...

is been long since i went up to genting is bout 10 years already...(but im kinda sad coz family is not complite dad din join us)=(
but.......
its kinda funny leave near to genting but yet it to0k a decade for me to visit again long story to tell~~lolx...


me having breakfast^^ near the parking lot
erm i forgot what dis ting call but i like feel like flying^^

mum to0k dis pic after my 3rd ride lolx =P
aiikks... seems like i forget every name of the ride lolx..
took dis ride with mum to have the over lo0k of the place..

luv her so much**hearts**hugs**

the over view of the place^^
overview!


lastly sitting on the grass while waiting uncle finish eat kuachi^^lolx..


genting wasnt that cold now as what i remember last 10 years...its kinda breeze but yet the sun light is more burning compare to0 the normal citylife and i ting the sun light kinda burn my skin more then kelantan beach~

but seriously i had fun with mum,aunt,uncle n cousin wish my dad follow but sadly theres no place to seat=( if not i have a complite family picture=(

No comments: