Thursday, February 12, 2009

11 feb 09!!! feeling cafe^^

as normal dis holiday up n down pj ...

tired~~~~~and sleepy!

well back from pj at 3pm..

had a chat wit bro...

then had a nap at 5...

wake up at 6 bath then by 7 dinner with bro..

at desa starpark -feeling cafe-




dis my bro george^^ texting who??? he told me hes gossip girl...lolx..

while waiting for the fo0d...

we talk alots of ting which kinda private to0 me...

he talk bout his story which....kinda like dis == lolx..

i still need to0 come up with a name for him...

well he call me his lovely RASCAL sis ==RASCAL? yeah maybe im kinda rascal lolx XD

he suggest pighead which finally he say it suitable for me...crap~~~~

hurm wat should i call him????

i wonder???

but then...

i found out it is weird dat i tell him everything life past i mean EVERYTHING!

i nvr told a guy i mean yes hes my god bro but hey its still other pple then family...

it is weird dat i can tell him everyting???

but anyway had fun with him around got lot lots of tings to talk^^

No comments: