Sunday, January 4, 2009

02jan09-presentation day


hurm...
as u noe the day b4 i went out to0 celerate my fren b.day..
so0 to0 exhausted and im sick...
i woke up at 11.. get prepared with my speech then went to0 college..
all the boring blablablabla...
the time was 3.40 hurm..
presentation start...
well...obviously my group is the fastest group to0 finish...
all went on great even get a hand shake from jeffrey coz i donnoe he say my slide show n video were kinda gud i tink..
then 4.03 my bro came to0 dkabd..
lol..
happie hahax..
hes kinda chubby compare to0 last time..
lolx..
sorry bro..
btw...
at 5.15 i speed back home..
kena scold from peiwen din bring sketch bo0k..
i din realize dat i speed 120 is kinda fast for new driver..
haiz...
btw dis is my bro^^



br0(angkat only la)

my video for presentation^^

No comments: