Thursday, December 25, 2008

problem in ME!!!!

2.30A.M-christmas day
MSN with jeff
tinking bout why...........
i created dis blog is to0 express my inner self...
where i can type wat ever i feel and tink...
just to0 say i have dis particular prob in me..
I HATE MYSELF!.. since secondary i guess...
i tink dis word when im alone.. for me im not gud enough not becoz of family background
is me my inner self..
i hate how i look..
i don diserve any gud tings dat happen to0 me..
i hate dis and dat..
i noe dat now im talking nonsence here...
pple who noe me say i look fine the way i am now...
cute adorable..
well dat for me is all crap~
i donnoe why dis happen to me..
it just like mo0d swing...
sumtimes i accept who i am but sum particular moment and time i seriously hate myself!
i donnoe why...
im sad...
just wanna cry...
but it is no use..
becoz i will still hate myself...
i just need a fren a true fren dat will listen the inner part of me...
but i guess it just a dream im losing all my frens now... all being cranky to0 me i just donnoe why...

- a true inner self of -teera_airen-

No comments: