Saturday, December 6, 2008

january-december and story of family^^ and friends!

a story of a girl...
story start at the age of 18 year 2008
january
-new year!!!
-working
(nothing much happen)
febuary
-cny
-working
(basic daily life)
march
-stop working -preparing for plkn
18march---kisana beach resort pantai tok bali kelantan
heres where the story start
here where wat do u feel if family wasnt rite beside u~
im just like an alien came been send the earth all seem different
im scared i really scared i just dont wanna talk i wan go home just home where mom nagging me and dad wat he do best that is -nothing-
now wat io have is just my phone dat make me feel closer to my family
is been 3days now i still haven talk just answer pple ques between 3 days i just make 1 fren an indian fren she the only pple i have now...
she still in my heart the only pple understand me now-plkn-
is been 2 weeks now started few activies by then make few fren ageos nas n carmen^^
but i still not dat happie just cant wait till my parent come n visit me...home cook food rite from gombak^^-plkn food sux-
finnally the day is here at 10 yeah!got call from my mum
mum:ayang we reach ad come out k
jumping man^^
chitchat with mum and dad god~now i can feel how much my mum n dad luv me..
time fly suddenly clock strick 4 mum n dad have to go home feel of sadness just feels up in my soul
april
-normal stuff wat plkn pple do...
heres where i start to make fren with my kelantan fren
my dome mates emmie nie nani ida meza fatin..
here where i start to noe who is ur real/true frens are...
then plkn mates a kelantan guy aepi his cool the told me im the only girl he close to in plkn...
i really comunicate alot with him... time past fast really fast
i make frens with teacher cikgu madnoor cikgu manaf cikgu ika cikgu sitinoor
but dis month of april is kinda of bad luck sick when to medic quit alot of time alergies..
they done nothing just give me cream dat done nothing or make change to it
may
-counting my day to go home!!!!!!
8days more...
start to feel im don want go home early...
i wan to0 spend the time i have left we my fren
but haiz i tink i have the bad luck with me just week before im going home damn went to hospital twice and got an injection at the butt!shit~
darn alergies..
the was finally here i cry living my fren behind
i noe dis is the last time we going to see each other...heart break im not going to see u guys anymore aepi,emmie(my mummy),nie,nani,meza,fatin,ida
take care...
home sweet home
-started a new chap of my life-college-
june
-started to0 noe new pple again
yikcheng,joyee,peiwen,john,rek,jeff,lynn,mic,swei,c.hui,c.seng,tmaiseah,ongs.wei
july
-normall college stuff
12july my b.day nothing much happen boring b.day
august
forgot wat happen
september
-puasa
-exam
-jeff b.day make a card for him
-mum b.day
din actually buy her anyting just buy a simple ting dat she can use daily
october
-sem break
-raya(sux except the money^^)
-start college again
-ares b.day
november
nothing much stress month++emo month
-mic b.day
-mid term
-alot family problem
december
-updating soon-
gosh how time fly now is already end of the year



No comments: