Saturday, December 13, 2008

12dec08

bored-NESS
today as usual college..
reach college 30min after lec started..
after 10min in lec hall cabut when to canteen 2 n club hse...
lepak-ing for awhile then went to bernard class
sein all the time..
but atleast i learn sumting la~~~
2hours later walk to dkabf
oliver show sumting bout comourflage
then 10min group disscusion then my mum called..
told me dad argue with ex-puiso
all nasty words..
im glad im not there but im pity for my mum...
shes sick but have to cope with all dis nonsense
i just feel like slapping dat biatch...
not because of disrespect my dad...
but she making her daughter suffer...
i can sense the misery in dat lil soul of dat child...
yes she cant express wat she feel...
she just a kid..
but y u are so0 dumb n make dis brainless way out???
i been once in dat situastion and i can tell u i don like it...
because im lucky my mum...shes smart!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back to the main story...
mum fetch me at lrt wangsa..
then went to jj just to put the lil girl mind off the biatch..
treat her sum rides at jj
had dinner
then went back...
since my mum din feeling well..
i drive back home..
but unlucky is heavyrain n "banjir!!!!!god~~~
from 5min journey back home it to0k me 1hour
i hate driving in the rain..~~~
haiz..
basically dats my day...
----the end----

No comments: