Friday, November 7, 2008

sien~wat happen???GOD~

hurm... currently really got sien with life..now really blur bout my future n current dayly life..its kinda sux..i donnoe y...my mood swing dat fast 1st u c im normal then sudenly whoof!im emo-ING i guess most of my closes fren hate me by now..i just donnoe how to mix around i dunnoe y...please forgive me the way i act i just donnoe y it sudenly hapen to me..its not the usual me.. god in dis situation i really miss my bestest fren i really do miss her miss the way me hang out at skool how in skool she the only who understnad me a fren dats really me black n white front n back...we are bestes bud for ever..but now she away at n9 hurm...who can i be really closed to rite now???parent i guess im ok by since small my life is just outsiders closed to pple such as frens... i don noe y!!!!!!!

No comments: