Friday, November 14, 2008

hurm why...ANGER!!!

i donnoe why im typing this just feels like...i guess bcoz im sein-ING then suddenly tink so0 much...i remember last week my mum asked me..
do u wan to continue ur study after diploma???in my mind i was like should i???i guess i should since i wan go overseas n study!dats my biggest dream in my life but my answer yea sure but not staright after diploma maybe find work find experince then see wat working life is wat i like the most design??or photography???then maybe save money for study try not to burden my mum anymore..but i bet most pple look down on me forget bout it hurm.....argghh hate life life suppose to be simple born living then die...is dat so hard???lately i felt dis little ting in my heart a fire anger hates...why pple are so0 MAH FAN!!!!!stop giving trouble to my mum la! please la...go away!!!! since small i seldom be with my mum coz u noe working~~~but now is the time...then sudeenly she need to take care of sumbody else!god!whyy?????!?!?!?!?i just wan my mums care for me just me!me!me!me!!!!!!!!not anyone else..don fan my mum please!just let her have a joy life without anyting to0 fan other then family metters...sum pple are to0 dumb!to0 thick face/skin i guess...then when i told my mum like dat i got scolded wtf!i guess one day i will let my anger out!just wait oneday it will come!

story continue............
then college life whoa its hatic!get less sleep the my skin rosak/worse...hurm lately no really closed with my college mates...everybody seems very down moody...i donnoe why sem2 not so0 enjoy as sem1...i guess everybody noe each other to well...that u don need to comunicate...then im not realy happy with **** seem like evrybody follow wat ever **** said!i wish i have my own car so0 i can have it my own way!sum pple just cant tink for others...pathetic~~~hate hate hate!!!!(not talking bout pple who have cars ok)-who is a passenger- to sum it all i hate the life im living now!



but...
kinda happy coz sumone give me his blog link!wuuuhuuu..
thx ya..
coz giving sumting dat i can fill my time with while im on9-ING yeah yeah~~~

No comments: